Friday, March 17, 2006

homesick..


i jz finished my drama presentation.. n feel a bit dwn...

hmm.. kind of homesick.. n kind of tired.. mayb it's bcz of the hectic week... pack with assignments.. tests... drama... dance.... n lots more... suddenly feel tat i'm not as strong as wat i thought... obstacles in life must b faced with the strong spirit.. the strong will in overcoming watever difficulties... mayb... i'm still not qualified..

i miss my family..

flapping thru my old diary.. i realised tat i do change.. my character.. my maturity in handling problems.. n i'm no longer the little girl... little girl of tan family.. thru the photos.. i can sense tat though i noe.. i noe tat each n everyone in my big family treat me as a little girl of theirs..

drops of tears flow dwn my cheeks as i reminisced my old days in jalan duku... the small terrace house where consists of all my childhood memories.. the good n bad ones.. the sweet n bitter ones.. the happy n sad ones... n the one tat we shared in gugong's hse too.. yea... all n all r priceless.. n it all vividly stay in my mind till my last breath...


wat bout the jalan masria? hmm... the place where happy occasions took place at.. the wedding.. the birthday parties.. the open house parties... n lots more... adventures? yea... the monkey visit ... n the burglary... n this is the place where i had my ex-schoolmates gathering... n oso the place where the preparation for my events were done...

home.... home sweet home... a place where i belong... a place where i care...

though there r arguments.. quarrels.. disagreements... till the end.. we r still loving each other.. caring each other... and tat's wat ppl say... family...

no matter wat happen.. we r still together... thru thick n thin..

Rules of The House...
if u sleep on it.. make it up...
if u wear it.. hang it up..
if u drop it... pick it up...
if u eat out of it... wash it...
if u spill it... wipe it out...
if u turn it on.. turn it off...
if u open it.. close it..
if u move it.. put it back...
if u break it.. repair it..
if u empty it... fil it up...
if it rings... answer it...
if it howls.. feed it...
if it cries... love it...

0 comments: