Sunday, November 12, 2006

there goes my 1st week of 2nd sem...

study study...
tis sem is a tough one for me...
long story... n i dun intend to share it..
sorry... but i jz dun wana be treated differently.. hope u all understan la..

tears drop ever since i step into tis 2nd sem... kind of sad rite?
yea... tat's y i cherish each n every second i spend in tis 2nd sem like i nvr do..
treasure each n everyone tat had left their footprints in my life...
enjoy my campus life jz like i alwz do...
luv my lecturers like i nvr did? ... hahahhaa....

bt one saddest thing is tat... i had chosen to gv up wat i luv most..
a hard decision to be made... a struggle tat is so hard to get rid of...
n in d end.. i decided to quit... ya....
it's being told tat jz for one semester... Nway... i wish it is....
but who noes...
hopefully la...

1st day of my 2nd sem....
wuhuhuhuhu... dimsum~!! yeppee... @@
syiok leh... hahahha... dint sleep tat day... make me blurer on tat day...
but kinf of a memorable start of my life...
hahahha...
jz a simple sms... then it changes my 1st day of 2nd sem...
morning dimsum... afternoon? hahah... tongshui... wow... really enjoy leh...
cool isn't it???... bt i'm being trained... dun simply learn from me yea... hahahah
tat nite chatted wit mynn for whole nite.. wow...
we shared lots of experiences n coomments... hehe...
i mz say tat... again... i really glad to hv her as my roommie... my dear dear pretty roomie..

2nd day of 2nd sem...
the cruel reality of giving up has been announced....
i'm being asked n asked n asked.. yea... cz ppl cant accept it too.. so do i..
then the movie screening.. nice show... luv on lushan mountain...
hahah... still remember ang said tat the lushan zhen mian mu... hahaha...
mana tahu really appear in tat movie.. made us laugh non stop..
oh yea.. 2nd day of 2nd sem... (DLD CLASS IS REALLY BORING... sob sob..)

3rd day of 2nd sem...
erhme... unevitable... DLD is not the only one tat is boring... PMS lagi teruk/. haha
aiks... so cham...
RMMU DAY meeting... Tshirts out... haha... we sang the theme song together...so happy..
long time dun hv tis feel liao.. the familiar yet long time dun hv the family feel in campus...
again... i hv to make decision... isit tat my life is all bout making decision?? aiks...
decisions made... but sadly.. it's too late... too late...
wat i wan is no longer mine... i can only blame myself for taking so much time thinking n decising... but still i'm grateful tat he trusted me so much.. thx...
but for myself... i blame myself... til i collapse tat nite...
thunderstorms... lightning... floods... volcano eruption... it's all wit me...
jz bcz i cannot accept the fact... silly me...

4th day of 2nd sem...
no longer an on-air DJ... no more slots... no more studio time...
tis thursday is no longer a busy day...
but still i enjoy my day... making myself become the cheerful gal again...
=D watch the movie screening... hmm... a story without an obvious ending... make me n ahyyi so confuse... haha... we looked at each other wit tat amuse face... :P

5th day of 2nd sem...
rain drops keep falling on my head.... haha... everyday raining.... sien la...
tis day... hmm... a busy day indeed....
morning gotta jaga booth... aiyo... friday jaga booth... sien kah...
but wat nice is... haha... finally i enter LIMKOKWING... oops....
haha... me n ang had our early lunch there...
wat a cool uni it is... so diff from mmu... feel myself so tiny when i enter tat world... :P
hmm... then whole afternoon is tat freezing cold library.. hehe...
nite?... yeah... can hold mic again.. =D
but a while nia la... haha.. cz no feebback... for the movie screening
tat nite... the movie really nice... me n shyyi nearly shed our tears... :P

6th day of 2nd sem...
sob sob... hv to wake up so early... cz got MUET.. aiks...
then rush to my sis's registration... aiyoyo.. kesian choonki.. hv to rush wit me...
but really really grateful for ur ride.. thx...
wat bout in the nite.?.. haha... sleep like a log.. haha.. but then kena frighten by tat stupiak nitemare.. ish ish... make me dare not sleep bek pulak...
luckily i hv great frens comforting... thx to all tat comfort me.. (wei jie... thx for protecting yea.. hehe.. hui ching.. thx for chatting wit me.. u really like big sister... ying.. thx for remembering tat bullied by 86 is more scarying.. haha.. oops... ang, chee wei, kai... thx for the jalan jalan.. kai gor.. thx for joining my "kai" family.. =D)

7th day of my 2nd sem??
haha...
who noes wat happen in the next second leh..
but surely will be nice la..
=D
there goes my 1st week of 2nd sem...
muacks...

0 comments: