Saturday, December 08, 2007

rainy days...

it's been raining almost everyday....
cooling weather... comfy breeze....
tempting bed :p

thursday, i went LCCT to meet papa mama....
i hv to admit tat... i really miss them...
although.... when i reach there... i got sum different looking from the eyes of my dad's customers...
bet tat they mz be thinking i'm there to get some pocket money from my parents...
nyway... i dun care....
i jz hope to c them
=)

after sending them off....
i guess it's bcz tat i got drenched by rain.... n so ... i got sick...
or i shud say... not consider as sick...
mayb bcz tat i dun really hv a gud rest too...
so everything cramps together .... so... jz a lil bit of not feeling well here n there :P
hehehe

so i get a gud nite sleep when i bek cyber....
but who wud ever thot tat.... i got such a nitemare...
which made me cried all nite long while i was sleeping + dreaming
i dreamt tat papa was in a tragedy....
oh dear....
i hate it.....
especially it happened in my dream on d nite tat i sent them off to bangkok...
luckliy everything is jz a dream.....
but still.... i dun feel any calmness yet....

yest.... i cudnt fall aslp...
bet i got terrified oso... or mayb bcz i slp too much...
i dunno :P
n so i watched hearty paws... a movie tat my sis recommended n ask me to find for her...
tears rolled dwn my cheeks when i was watching d movie...
as if i can feel d pain of hearty(doggy), n oso d luv of the three (hearty, chan, soi).

i watched d movie till around 4am....
then finally i lie on my bed to make another trial to enter my dreamland...
but suddenly... popo came into my thoughts...
miss her so much....
all the pictures of her n oso d moments we shared came into my brain ...
vividly....

are all these d side effects of rainy days?? or .....
i'm jz too tired n heaty.... so i got all those thoughts.... all came to me all of da sudden...
i wonder....

0 comments: