Friday, April 03, 2009

lousy me

was supposed to blog about the spore trip i had during midterm break...
but when i jz finished editing the first pic for the trip.....
then suddenly ai boon(my hsemate) ym me.......

i was stunned when i saw her msg...
thinking tat she might be having a late april fool joke for me.....
quickly, i checked on my sis's fb status....
in an instant, i grabbed my hp n called mum.........
thank god, he's fine........

for goodness sake**
i mz be d lousiest daughter in d world.......
so ignorant of d incidents at home......
summore is other ppl tell me wat happen to my kins....
tears jz flow dwn my cheeks when this thought came into my mind.............
sigh

~ thx gal for informing me ~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gal~ dun be sad ya~ ur dad is fine.. muackz~!! *HUGZ*

CarrotEgg said...

:)
thx gal....
muacks