Tuesday, January 10, 2006

welcome to the place where u get highest frequency!!

~~~~ let me proudly present----> MUAR...~~~~
The place where i belong.. the place where i was born and breed.. oo.. hehe..
places to play??? hmm... i prefer it as a place tat we live to eat... instead of eat to live.. hehe... as the food here is delicious.. yummy yummy... people with simple lifestyle, friendly smile, warmest welcome, lovely buildings, & yummy delicacies... etc...
Recently, i brought two of my hsemates to hv a one day tour in muar.. i'm glad tat they enjoy the tour guided by me... wahaha... so many first time occur... & do enjoy the photos uploaded here..
it's all about their tour... from my hse-->my sweet room--->wetex---> tan1 chi4 jie1--->halo cafe--->tanjung.....





hey,.... look!!!! food!!!! wahahahhaa... satay, duck rice, wantan noodles, brain brain, and man jian kuih... etc... & the three of us finish all this... wah!!!! hehe... & this is b4.. the photos below.. is after.. hehe...





hehe... before & after.... dun forget to wipe ur mouth then we hv second round in my hse yoh... my mummy's cooking... dinner time!! no wasting of food & time.. good girlz...




let's c... this was taken when they were waiting for their bus to bek to malacca... notice wat we pointed?? it's wat muar famous of....

muar famous of not only the food... but oso the ariel.. hehe... tat's y muar-ian's frequency are high... wahaha

wat a unique place it is... tat's y i care, love, cherish muar--- as my HOMETOWN... a simple place for the extraordinary ones.... MUAR--the sweetest memory of all...

3 comments:

Endoru said...

Hi there, Ah Bi ! I did not know that you are blogging till I notice your status on MSN Messenger. I am blogging as well. In fact, I am blogging in English, French and Japanese. I am using blogspot for my French one which I am not so active in updating it. But , as for my English one, I try to update it frequently. Hope you drop by and don't mind me adding your blog to my family links.

Welcome to the blogging world and I am looking forward to reading your writings. Visit me at my blog as well.

Endoru's Tatami Room
http://endoru.blog-city.com/

Monsieur Endoru et Son monde
http://endoru.blogspot.com/

Japanese language one, you have to be a member of the site to see it and since you will not understand Japanese, I won't introduce it to you then. Take care and my regards to everyone back in Muar, especially Ama and Gong gong.

Endoru said...

Happy Chinese New Year. It was great to catch you on Chinese New Year. Anyway, wanna wish you a very Happy Chinese New Year and I am hoping to see an update on the latest you and your beloved Muar.

My regards to the rest of the family tree. Sent yours to my family and they appreciated it. Stay healthy and a happy year ahead.

Endoru said...

Sorry, Ah Bi. You always catch me either when I am sleeping or when I am at campus studying. I always keep my computer on 24/7. That is why I am always online.

Anyway, hope to talk when I can catch you one day.