Tuesday, February 07, 2006

brand new semester!!

it's only the first day of 3rd trimester.. n i feel exhausted nw...
catch up with the lecture & also the changes in life as well as adding more sparks in my campus life@@... hehe.. of cz .. again.. i'm active in organising events..

i reached home at around 2pm on that hot n fine sunday... then tidying my dear room in EP.. when's the last time i step in this hse?? 16/1... yea.. the day when i had my last paper for 2nd trimester.. n then... i got sms from stan, my senior.. n with this i start my life as a student again after 2 weeks rest.. haha...

i went to CLC concourse after packing my things.. brainstorming... think n think .. hw to decorate our booth?? this is an important task n i'm grateful tat stan n his frens trusted me in decorating... i feel stressed.. however i did my best n finish it in time... thank god the result is not too bad.. n i'm thankful tat i've the other committees to help me complete this task...

then we went for YC session after the hard work.. if not mistaken it's around 1 sth am when we reach CD.. then chitchating session n makan.. haha.. hungry mah... n it's unbelievable tat we chatted for about two hours.. then only we went bek to our own hse... n wat leei n me afraid of is tat.. r we able to wake up so early next morning in order to attend our first lecture?? oh no... hahahaha... fortunately.. we able to wake ourselves up ..

then we had our first lecture.. chemistry... i'm interested in this course.. so i'm not really worried about it... on the other hand.. physics is wat i'm afraid of.. cz again... the syllable includes those vector... ar.... i hate tat...

anyway.. hopefully tat my physics lecturer make this lecture as interesting n as lively as possible.. sth funny happen today.. my physics lecturer ask me to pronounce his surname.. n if i pronounce it wrongly, he gonna knock my head with his marker.. LUCKILY... I PRONOUNCE IT CORRECTLY.. hahaaha...

till nw,.. i think these few nights i hv to go to campus quite often to help out my clubs' events... i pray tat i can pass this semester as smoothly as 2nd semester... n definitely i'll fully use my time n enjoy each n every second of my life in my dearest university... MMU

1 comments:

Endoru said...

I missed your "nudge" again. Anyway, good to hear that you are enjoying your campus life and it seems to be a very fun life for you with all the different colors you used to define all the different keywords in your blog. MMU and living on your own. How independent you are ! I'm proud that you are living up to it very well and as a cousin who has been leaving out of home for more than 5 years already. You can turn up to me for advices anytime.

Peace and do take care.