Friday, April 20, 2007

enjoy my life to d fullest~

yo~ i'm back....
due to sth.... i'm being defeated... till i myself oso cant recognise myself...
nyway.... being able to stand up all over again... shud b sth to be glad of gua~~ haha..
perhaps... i might have taken too long time to recover la.. :P hehe..
but i'm really too weak at tat time... anyway... i'm bek..

having d new hair cut... which mostly say it's a nerdy look..
but... it's sth for me to remind me of d mistake tat i've made...
which i shud nvr repeat it in d future....
though it's nerdy.. but it gvs me d feel of starting afresh...
it's another whole new day after all...
isn't it??

so let's see.... wat's d difference then??
haha.....
~~before~~ ~~after~~









not to forget my dearest monkey~~ who alwz be with me whenever i'm happy or dwn... my superfans... hehe... :P

n so~~ d following are wat i've done after d new me~~~ hehe:P

n here it goes~~~



ZOO NEGARA 07/04/2007zoo negara.... wat a nice place tat i think everyone shud go n visit... or i shud say... go n be volunteer of a day... haha:P
it's an extraordinary experience for each of us... i bet so... :P n esp for me....

being d zookeeper of d birdpark with theresa, liliang & xiangrui... had indeed enriched me lots.. ekekekke...

preparing d food for d helpless one~~ caring them jz like our own~ thus all d work on d day had made my day a meaningful one... it seems to be easy.. but it really test one's patience n oso responsibility.... without d nature of caring & patience towards d small creatures.... or even d big ones.... one can nvr afford to make d work a wonderful one in his life~ :D


























after all~~ i did enjoy d zoo negara trip lots... n wish to go bek again.. :P hehe... n hope to hv d chance to care for d animals.. be a voice for d voiceless... protect them... hehe... thus i join SPCA lo. :P

~~~~McD yo~~~~~

goodness.... can u imagine all of us making all these silly faces in front of so many ppl in McD after our midterm test... hahaha...
MMU system really driving us crazy...
Nyway... it's one kind of releasing tension gua.. :P
hahahha...
luv u all...
thx for ur hp yo.. sm...





pool pool pool.......










finally.... manage to change my major to nanotechnology.... damn happy.. syiok man... but.... my good mood being spoil by sumone... wat to do.... can nvr control others' mouth.... so i hv to control my own emotions lo... n so... outing is d best@@!! yeppee.....

n after went to mingchu... we went IOI to play pool... yeppee...
n here's some of d scenes.. ahhaha..:P


haha.... hardly yo~~ chee wei oso can play candid pics.. :P thumbs up... kekekeke

then soon ming oso... haha... bluek.... bluek... bluek...

i really think tat we are too stres.. haha..





n let's see.... chee wei did wat to soon ming leh???
hahaha... attack his butt.. LOL....
:D






n tis is wat soon ming did to me... haih.... all nutty liao..
hahahhaha






YUMMY YUMMY!~~
wahahah..... orientation camp is d best.... d yummy yummy orientation booth 16/4 to 19/4 is a memorable one for all of us.... i'm d god on monday.. ahha.. without sleeping.... surprisingly my brain still can function.... thx to yingtian for d wonderful yummy yummy supper.. haha

thru this.... i noe lots of great frens... luv them all... muacks.... my dear ah tao- kong.. the two lil mei mei-yingtian n ah na... those tat help lots in d yummy yummy- jimmy, ahpinko, tjunwern, shuangyi, chui fang, carrot and d gang, pegan, shuh yin, elaine, hui shan, mei qi, n lots lots lots..... u all are d best.... i hope we can work together... strive hard together to make d orientation camp a successful one n d warmest family to all campers.... hehe... jiayou oh~~~

0 comments: