Tuesday, April 24, 2007

sick sick tuesday~~


i skip whole day class to rest!! :(
haih... y la flu luv me so much...
i wish flu found sumbody "nicer" than me...
haha:P
sot liao...
i wish d 1.5L of 100 plus can cure me. :P hehe
n in fact it really helps for bout one hour.. only.. hahahha



nyway~~ tml mz is another brand new day.... with ?? "SUNSHINE" .. lol...
after watching tat lame movie... really getting lamer liao.. :P
friday gotta start d training camp lo.....
must jiayou jiayou jiayou....
hehe...

b4 slp... let's see wat i've done jz nw... :D


scary leh!~~ hahahha... :P
i oso feel scared with d outcome of d pic...
nyway... it's just a pic la
hahaha...
n d person in d pic is none other than me.. :P

yes.. it's me





n d sampatness strikes me when i chat wit ah o~~~
miss ya so much~~
jiayou oh:D




kla~~~ gotta sleep ad...
lame enuf liao:P
time to pia gao gao...
jiayou:D

0 comments: