Tuesday, January 08, 2008

bek home

thx for chengxin fetching me home...
nice to noe u...
n had a great time chatting with u on d way bek
n thx to soofing for intro-ing fren to me yo..
hehe... happy holiday for both of u..

it's been bout 24 hours in muar ad...
frankly...
deep inside of my heart is crying hard...
i duno y i dun feel d comfort and d care tat i yearn for when i'm in cyber.. missing home...
in less than 24 hours...
i've had few disagreements with both of parents..
which nw leads me to a damn down mood..

feeling sad n guilty for d laptop ored nearly break me down...
cz i really dun feel like asking money from them to buy new laptop...
or even fix it...
n nw... additional scoldings by dad without any reasons..
cz i told him tat d writing on d paper tat he ask me to help him type out n print out is too messy..
n i cant really understan d handwriting....
so i told him tat plz do not angry me if i write wrong..
then i got a damn big response from him
which i had a lecture from him

it's only 24 hours...
n i cant tahan ad....
i dun feel like talking ad...
feel like goin bek to d desert...
it's all communication problem..
haiz...
i bet i'll bek cyber sooner than i expect...
at least... i do enjoy my life there

being d YOUNGEST...
mz only action in listening...
nvr action in speaking....
i bet i stil got a long way to go in tis quote...
though i ored tasted hw big d impact it will bring during popo's wake..
yet i stil dun think i'm d wrong one...
cz i really hate d damn fello still...
n i think i'll nvr will 4gv him
no point forgiving him

tahan for another 2 weeks
digging out my pocket money for laptop...
digging out my patience n blindness to avoid all d disagreements..

0 comments: