Monday, January 28, 2008

New Year ~ New Sem ~ New Beginning ~ Definitely a New Me

everything's new
haha..........
except tat there's things tat nvr will change
trying to adjust myself to be a better person..
adapting to d realistic world............
getting into stuffs tat i really nt into it......
hmm..... kinda hard....
but tat's wat i wana make myself to be.......
hehe.... so gotta buck up myself with sum spirit..........
:P

using mynn's laptop nw...
lucky me tat she's busy dating.......
n so i can temporarily use hers to online
cant imagine my life without online
n of cz nt to forget my luvly baby~~~ bloggie
hehhe
time to update sum...
but stil waiting for my savior.... to save me from d life without internet
bsides.. waiting for d photos tat i took in japan...
then i can post up in here as a rememberance
hehehe...
n to create sum colors in here..
kinda getting dull ad d colors in here :P

1st day of 3rd sem
not bad.........
as usual...there's no tutorial session on d 1st week
tis sem i hv 6 subjects to deal with
it's d first time i take so many sub......
mz be killing me...
but i'll try to fix it
hehehe.........

fingercrossed tat everything will be fine.........
jiayou oh~~~

0 comments: