Sunday, February 10, 2008

memorable part of my CNY part 2

wonder y ...
my blog start with part 2???
haha....
cz i'm stil waiting for my photos from my gathering....
so... since i'm free right now...
y not... i share with u all. my luvly frens...
about d part 2
hehe....

here goes....
it all happen on "chu san"
at first, it was d gathering tat me, wen jie, n shenni organise for d 1999 batch of CH3 primary school grads....
will further discuss bout tis... on d next entry...
then... after d gathering..
i went home....
cz we gotta go for dinner at batu sepuluh... my kampung..
though a lot of unhappy things do happen tis year....
bt... we try our best to smile and erase d unhappiness....
however, for me.. honestly... d pain stil there...

anyway....
tis is not wat i wana share...
d following are d details.... d memorable part....
once i reach ah gong's hse....
we, d gals( mama, tina, me) headed to d dining room...
wonder where wendy is~ she went bek spore loh.... cz she gotta leave for maldives in d afternoon....

i got a shock when i saw da gu, er gu, li shi, wan ying, ah xiang, lu bing shu shu doing.....
they were doin sth tat looks like mee hun kuey...
but dough is exactly d dough made for mee hun kuey
but i wonder y they cut it into few pieces....
then made it like a d noodles... ==
next... dip with d oil..... jz like wat's shown in d pics...

we joined d force.....
laughing... playing.... chatting.....
d above actions are for all.....
there's one particular one for me....
WONDERING.... wat is tis????
i stil cant figure out...
after dip with d oil for about more than 20 minutes.....
then we lengthen d long long skinny dough into...... sth looks like mee sua...
hahaha....
which my mum keep on clarify.... it shudnt be like tis... it shud b thicker.....
nyway.... it's for our own consumption... i dun care
ahahhaha:P

after tis step.... then d mee sua look alike dough can be boil in d pot.....
n here comes d "chen jia mian" ~ "tan family noodles"
hahahhahaproudly presents..... "chen jia mian"
it's really tasty.... i had two bowls of tat wo... :P
it's really a vr meaningful day for me...
i made my own noodles... hehe :D
n here is d sampat video tina captured......
when all busy doin d dough....
pulling it as long as ramen.. hahaha



happy CNY.....
try ur own noodles one day....
mamamia....

2 comments:

kang yong said...

really tasty? I want to eat too.. give me a try =P

CarrotEgg said...

of cz.....
hahaha...
try it urself...
homemade yoh
hehe :P