Tuesday, January 20, 2009

muar

life being bek in muar....
is nvr a happy thing in my holiday~
no matter hw hard i try to make it as glamor as d days i had at other places....
it will still end up like shit!~~
ya... definitely shit~
cz i'm not as good as the two sis, not as clever as they are...
sumtimes i really hate to be bek here....
altho i do look fwd to hv sum good memories back here.....
sumhw it alwz turn out to be d other way round....
i'm d black sheep!!!! i noe....
mayb i shudnt hv come bek tis early~
or i shudnt hv come bek

3 comments:

Endoru said...

What's wrong dear ?
... am a bit worried.

Anonymous said...

come Perlis loh.......oh wait, dont come!

CarrotEgg said...

endoru~
jz my rants...

boss~
i'm gonna claim my bonus, my haagen dazs, my seafood treat........ blablabla.....
bluek
hehe