Tuesday, January 06, 2009

yet another Xmas celebration (Part 1)

yo man~
hv alwz been waiting for such an opportunity to gather all my wonderful pals together....

thank god i've found u!!!!
the you that i've share my joy and sorrow~
laughters that brighten our days...
dedicated to my jom heboh-mates, YCS dearies~
muacks!!!!

i apologize for waking up late...
thx for not dumping me aside......
thx for not leaving me bhind~ :)
two cars together~~
ahead to Timesquare.....
awaiting for another date to be remembered for life!!!
woot!!!!

on d way to Timesquare....
we had sum snacks on d car......
finally, Vzai got his first bite on my favourite Banana Quickbites!!!!
he luvs it too~
lol..... :)
finally sum1 agrees with me :P

~jom heboh dearies~
darling yi ling, dear dear ah boon, lenglui su ling, twin karen, cute cute eddy, belly wingchee
miss u all so much!!!!
~hugs~

we wonder around here n there~
merely lepak-ing....
sum tracking for CNY clothes, sum jz doin window shopping....
but d main purpose is to have fun together....
:)
while waiting for d decision maker.....
on wat to hv for our lunch~
look at tis bubbly wingchee doin~
hmm... perhaps u shud try on tis new hair-do~
might suit u !!
**wink**

after some strolling and surveying~
we ended up at shabu shabu~
which we find it d best option among all d shops~
hip hip hooray~~~
MAKAN TIME!!!
to be continued.....

0 comments: