Friday, February 13, 2009

d comfort zone

being able to skate on every monday at FIT atrium is like a leisure for me as a beginner....
however, due to my ke-gatal-an....
i called wongkok and d others to skate on today which was supposed to b the YCS nite....
cz no yumcha tonite.....!!@@
it's my first ever skating in block C carpark !!!!! (ganjiong!!)
i noe i might fall..... i noe i might scream........
ya..... as wat i expected.... all these happened~

malu but at least i tried;)
go for it, enjoy urself
"even if u fall, at least u hv tried" => WOW .... tis mz b d best quote for me!!!
looking back there’s nothing to be ashamed of
n u can even share a little laugh over what had happened..
yaya... a big laughter indeeD!~~

do applaud myself for taking this step forward no matter how other ppl look into tis matter~
gotta improve myself to a better person.....
no more chicken hearted~!!!

oops~ **

0 comments: