Monday, May 18, 2009

FINAL EXAM

had my first paper tis morning....
again it shows hw much d brain capacity one shud hv in dealing with msia education system....

d education system again proves tat:
"it's not about understanding... it's about hw much u can memorise"
just great....!!!
n it's proven tat indeed i'm not a good photocopy machine

anyway, i'm really grateful for those who tried so hard to wake me up early in d morning.....
appreciate lots....
i'm not sure whether it's my hp prob or maxis prob.....
my hp is ON all the while... but i wonder y u all cant get thru....
all i got was sms.... "wake up!!"

then after i switch it off and restart........
i got msgs stating "u've got 20 miscalls" "u've got 15 miscalls..."
oh-my....... really sorry to all who made d "effort"
thankful....

watever it is....
all d best to all having exam these few weeks......
study like u nvr gonna get d chance to study anymore....
b a smart photocopy machine......