Tuesday, May 12, 2009

me these days

alrite....
i'll admit tat i've been behaving like nth happened to me...... but it's jz bcz i dun wan anybody to treat me differently
but d fact is....
I EMO SIAL on d inside..... but HAPPY SIAL on d outside....

STUDY MODE NOT ON..... :(
HAPPY MODE NOT ON..... :(
GILA MODE NOT ON...... :(
CARROTEGG MODE NOT ON...... :(

thx for those tat luv n care........
i stil trying to adjust bek my mood........
everything will be fine..... :)
hv faith.................
wanted to find yan to cctv make me study but didnt... cz dun wana disturb him
strictly cannot disturb other ppl liao ....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

y most of us dun have our stidy mode on?!
haizz~
finals finals please go away!!!



p/s:: wat is the song that play in ur blog? i'm lovin it~~

CarrotEgg said...

hi there....
ya.... study mode not on... ><
wish tat we find our way soon.. :D

the song is sang by david archuleta...
the name of d song is "DOMINO"
hehe.....
msg me to get d song if u wan.,...
i luv d song too.......

dun put anonymous lar...
:D