Thursday, June 25, 2009

feel good

2nd week of intern .....
sungguh memalukan.....
i applied medical leave d next day i went to the CBJ exchange...
it's really freezing cold in the coins room..........
summore i wore short sleeve on tat day... whereas... d others wore like staying at eskimo...
haha....... terrible fever and flu d next few days....
however, it's nice seeing hw passion the Ericsson ppl working on the project...
thank god i'm back to the ding dong mode nw...

sum pics taken at CBJ exchange...
my 1st time:
out of cubicle...
out of tmnet....
~woot~

am glad tat i've tis pretty young lady to accompany me whenever i'm SIEN...
she's from uitm.....
my "neighbour".. just sitting nxt to my cubicle...
we shared stories... shared information... learn from each other.....
too bad... her internship will end on nxt week......
luv n hugs... kak izzie...
nice neighbourhood in d office :)

3rd week of internship....
dream comes true~
BIG SCREEN....
yes...! as d name applies... the screen is indeed BIG...
many gave bad comments on d photo... but i hv to say...
i salute on those ppl doing troubleshooting.....
i did learn a lot at this BIG SCREEN....
having noe hw the things work... hw the troubleshooting flow goes round n round....

may i hv another visit soon~ :D

internship life goes on with the workshop i attended yesterday at ERICSSON...
yup!! ERICSSON....
d cute thing is..... it jz located opposite our office...
so i walked across the road with my assistant manager.... "feel kinda weird"
anyway.... ERICSSON ppl gave me a great impression on their work.....
d first time working with them was during the exchange at CBJ...
yesterday was d 2nd meeting up with them....
nice ppl, great team........

sum pics taken during lunch break.....
thx mr omar for packing the sandwiches for me
so as to be my dinner of d day....

sum changes made for me internship ....
i was supposed to learn 4 different networking unit during my 4 months of internship..
however..... yesterday during lunch break....
changes made.... announcement made.....
i'll jz concentrate on my current networking unit till d end of my internship...
supervisor change to my current manager.... (from a nice lady... to a vr nice guy...)

but.... i ored finish writing my report!!!???@@!! hw? hw?
gonna write all over again loh~
nvm... everything will b fresh again....
made me feel tat my intern has jz begun.....
luvly evening view from my balcony at a1....
when i bek from work yesterday..
i feel good with all d changes....

0 comments: