Tuesday, June 16, 2009

life as a trainee

it's time to update my blog........
recently, i've been treating my cubicle as my office, library, playground, cyber cafe.....

altho i jz only started working for one week....
but i've tonnes of things to learn.... hundreds of slides to read........
making myself blurer n blurer........

however.... d best part of it is... i stil hv my own cubicle....
and i can online during working hours...
which at least makes my life more lively!!!!! **wakakaa**
at least not tat dull (reading like a nerd) ==
and another good thing is to have a teman to take bus together to n fro with...
irene~ hahaa :)
altho we r allocated at different department.....
at least ada teman to chit chat with when in d bus..... **wink**

wat about the passtime activity??
my favourite => during lunch break~~~
deng deng deng deng ......... "camwhore.... " :D
most of the time i'll make my own bento......
simple sandwich to tahan for the rest of d day..... :)
sumtimes... irene will come to my cubicle n play too during lunch break....
or i will ajak ifwan or wangying to go for lunch together when i dint make any bento...
( when i'm really too bored staying here, jz wana go out n hv sum fresh air.... luckily got the two of them... and it's really nice getting along with ifwan and wangying... hugz...)

~so ... here are sum stupid pics of mine during lunch break~

jiayou karen tan! :)
it's time to study again~sumtimes i really will feel emo...when i see ppl are busy handling with projects...their working life is so hectic that they dun even hv time to hv lunch break.....lots of meetings to attend...... piles of works to be done....their lives are jz getting busier n busier....on d other hand..... i'm stil sitting here reading d slides.... whatever it is.... i hv to accept tis fact with open heart

3 comments:

Winston Tan said...

Hmmm, I don't dare to go online and do my stuffs here openly because I might not know their culture... You're lucky =P

Americans here treat taking a short nap during work as a stigma... My Malaysian colleague was complained by others... >.< Scary...

All the best and take care ;)

Unknown said...

i like ur pic which u eating... haha...

CarrotEgg said...

hey.. winston....
surprise to c u checking out my blog... haha...
hmmm... i take myself as a lucky one.. having to online during working hours.... :P
read ur blog not long ago.....
dun too stress ya :)
jiayou jiayou!!!
take care~ all d best....

jameson....
y d eating pic... ><