Thursday, July 23, 2009

lunch break rants

d cliques during internship.....
not to forget izzie..... tat ored bek to campus continue her studies...

in d pic .... from left to right..
kak mas that luv kueytiao goreng...
kak ati that luv orait-ing....

not in d pic...
kak izzie that luv pm: lapooooo
karen that luv typing okie dokie

kueytiao goreng
being affected by kak mas.....
i kinda addicted to kueytiao goreng too.....
mayb cz of d price as well....
one of d cheapest dish i can get at d kafe.... rm3.50

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HERE COMES THE RANTS.....

thankiu kak zai that helped me with d new account.......
having d new account ... does it mean tat i'll hv more workload??
i duno..... perhaps yes........

ENDLESS WORK AR!!! hw m i goin to finish it....??
eyes gonna pop out soon......

my messy cubicle.....

while waiting for d program to run wat i edited.....
i study.........
JAPANESE.....
i felt tat it's a bit too late for me to catch up........
being a beginner,
i noe i hv a lot to learn.....
so i hv to put more effort....
but...... head gonna crack soon... so many to memorise....
so much to understand........

my schedule.....

i really think tat i'm digging my own grave......
after all d endless work at here....
i'm doin extra curriculum too....
altho i felt tat my life is full of colours....
but i'm really exhausted
or shud i state tat.... KAREN TAN IS OLD AD... @@

however.... i'm glad to be in the ATM team....
kak zai, sudirman, zakaria, shah that guided me along since d first day....
and my BOSS => mr fadil....
for his patience in explaining to me all d network....
d team are great.....
i really hv to salute for their patience..... dint u all thought of getting into d education profession?? :P
n sorry for my blurness and stupidness.....
i hv to admit tat i'm a network noob

END OF THE RANTS...........

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HERE COMES THE REMINDERS.....

many mz be scolding me again....
tis karen... blogging during office hour...!!!
hey... plz lar... i'm doin it during d lunch break,k??
dun simply accuse me... i'm tired of all of u....!!!!
tat alwz dint UNDERSTAND d situation... then simply shoot me with those words......

i admit.... i facebook during office hour.....
but if u dint facebook during office hour... hw would u noe tat i facebook ing during my office hour too???
i only view my facebook whenever d software is lag......
besides facebook, i study my japanese during d dwn time of my software too....
while waiting for it to load......
i multitask.........
u hv any problem with tat??????

i'm using d visitor's wireless..... tat's y i can access to all of d websites.......
is not about d company tat i'm working at.....
d company tat i'm working at is as strict as all of urs.....
so plz use ur brains b4 accusing.......
bear in mind about tis!!!! thankiu

END OF REMINDERS..............

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HERE COMES THE ANGER..........

arghhhhh~~
d stupid mak cik tat nearly pissed me off...
being so arrogant about her tissues.... wth!!!!
thinking herself having tissue tat made by gold arr???
ish ish ish!!!!!!!!!!!
wonder wat's in d mind of these ppl..........
grrrrr

END OF THE ANGER................

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 comments: