Wednesday, July 08, 2009

a series of unfortunate events 040709

d day kickstart with a luvly morning.....
full of joy and hope......
looking 4wd for the genting trip with my darlings......

lucky me.....
~> tomato willing to fetch me to putra early in d morning...
~> rm5 from tomato cz i only hv rm50 note....
~> once i reached putra... manage to catch d bus E1....
~> everything went so well tat i reach at kl sentral at 1015am (15 minutes earlier)

however, does d luck alwz on my side???

unlucky me.....
~> i left my hp @ d washroom.... n there she goes...... nvr coming bek....
~> silly enuf to make a report @ d balai polis right beside d washroom.... to d policeman i said, " i noe tat person wont b so kind enuf to pass u my hp... but i stil bear sum hope.... plz contact me if there's such good samaritan... thx"
~> head to maxis centre @ the gardens, midvalley to get my replacement SIM card.... tat lady said 10 minutes b4 i reached, d server suddenly down.... hv to wait for 24 hours to activate my SIM card....
~> bek to muar i decided..... d bus broke dwn.....
~> reached home... thinking of d yumcha session at nite.... who noes d car tat i used to drive broke dwn.....
~> wanted to hv a nice shower..... who noes.... heater spoil....

WAT A DAY!!!!!!!

anyway.....
noone i could blame... but myself....
sorry darlings.... dint manage to catch up with u all.......
thankiu to d stranger tat boro me her hp to make calls to my dad......

bye bye my k310.....

0 comments: