Thursday, November 05, 2009

A letter from d baby sister

d recent big thing -FYP has drawn me out from my usual crazy social life....
it's been long since i last yumcha, last skate, last hangout, last pillow-talk, last sit up, etc....
just so-not-me~

and the recent phobia - nitemares tat kept haunting me each nite....
about losing my love ones.......
it's just so not fun :(

whew~
luckily... d google image today wakes me up from those crazy to-do-list...
at least stop me from scratching my head on hw i shud carry out my coming days for jz a lil while.... to write tis entry as a reply to my dear sis.... :)

here goes.....
many thought that i've only one elder sis...
actually... i've two elder sisters...
both with such a contrast characteristics (for what i've observed since young)..
but both intelligent, both pretty, both is banana! LOL
both are my lovely sis....

y does google image above made me writing this?
altho i used to be home alone during my childhood....
but i did rmb cookies monster in sesame street....
tat all of us luv to watch when we were staying at Jalan Duku...
i would nvr b exposed to these if my sis were not them :)
i would nvr b exposed to singers like BSB, mariah carey, take that, boyzone.. during such a young age... if my sis were not them :)

altho we had disagreements lots of time....
there were tears of both joy and pain...
which siblings don't have their share of pain?

ANYWAY.....
d main purpose of this entry is to shower courage and love to my dear sis...
after reading the post she wrote about me...

Dumbo...
ya... we can do it !! :)
u made me shattered at d airport while reading ur post....

stil rmb wat u asked me when we were at goodwood park hotel?
i'm sorry to get stunned by ur Q.....
of cz i will take care of u.... :)
we will nvr be alone... cz we hv each other...... =)
alwz rmb tat i'm jz a call away...
alwz there for you.
tough time nvr lasts... tough ppl do... (Mr Koh taught me tis..)

i noe it's gonna be a tough time for us....
d big challenge u gonna face coming week..
and d big challenge tat i gonna face throughout coming 5 months....
and d "where will I be -1 year from now" thingy kept pestering me......
SMILE ~
STEADY!!!
breathin and rmb all d crazie, happie moments we had......
cheers....
everything is gonna be alrite!

thank you so much for guiding, luving, caring me......
i luv u too !!!

0 comments: