Tuesday, November 10, 2009

time will tell

hoo...... life goes on~

like any other day in this hectic semester...
to find me? = easy task!!!
i will either be at lab/ library/ class
what a life@!

i jz had a nice chit-chat session with yf in d library 30 minutes ago....
while doing the nihon-go no revision...
ya... i noe... we shudn't be having chit-chat session in library...
but..... i jz found that we do clique well... :D

i've told her hw terrible my life is recently.....
and hw terrified i am towards d approaching of TOMORROW....
tomorrow will still come no matter what......
the clock will still be ticking...
the earth will still be orbiting.....

TOMORROW :
i'm not prepared for my nihongo test,
i stil couldnt get my recipe for my fyp....
phase transformation? ** finger-cross for the discussion tml**

i'm so NOT-ME!!!!

thanks for d CH3 cliques tat send me d warmest regards to me...
knowing that i'm in mist.....
把加油传出去 !!!

0 comments: