Saturday, February 11, 2006

life is unpredictable...

sth jz happened.. n i'm feeling very very dwn nw.. sum1 btray me.. sum1 i trust disappoint me.. i hate to accept the truth bt it has happened.. n nth can change this reality..

a big impact on me indeed... jz one statement.. one simple yet cruel statement tat cause my heart bleeding nw... my heart shattered.. shattered into pieces.. bt i wnt drop a single tear.. nt even one.. i hv trusted the wrong one.. n i wnt let history repeat itself..

i'm alwiz confuse.. treating every1 as if they were the most special n the most important guest for u...is this a right concept?? i hate to say tat this is a stupid concept tat i've obeyed for 18 years n this stupid concept had alwiz been reciprocated badly.. n tat's y i get hurt again n again...

nth makes me feel tired.. on duty at three booths in one short had only make me feel tired physically but nt mentality.. i feel tired in my heart nw cz i'm tired of convincing myself in blieving tat concept... i'm tired.. exhausted.. fed up...

0 comments: