Tuesday, February 21, 2006

PE 19,20

















celebrating hui ying's bday!! ~~~

aiya... too bad.. i only joined their throngs by coincidence.. as i accidentally met them at wing's cafe.. anyway... it's still an unforgetable memory... n this is the group photo of us...

being able to b in PE 20.. to me.. jz like wat i told mr. amlan.. i'm glad to b in PE 20.. n it can b said tat.. my happiest time of my student life is in PE 20.. n not to forget.. also b wit PE 19.. as PE19,20 hv been together for three trimester thru thick n thin..


from first trimester till nw... the time tat we had shared among PE 19,20 can nvr b erased from our mind... no matter it's the good or the bad ones.. let's join me in the memory lane of mine with PE19,20... in trimester 1...


still remember the barber shop??...

haha... wat lah... mama ask u to study.. u cum mmu to help ppl cut hair.. haih... wahhaha...

it's a rare experience to me... n i'm curious about... how cum these two ppl trust my skill..?? haha... anyway... i'm helping them to get their smart card... hehe... so.... this is one of the weird event tat happened in my life in first semester...

then.....

i found my son!!



i dun think others will blieve this.. so do i.. hehe.. this guy... alwiz wear the same colour of shirt wit me... no planning one yoh.. haih... even the handphone pouch, water bottle, n buddha string... haih... i wonder... n so... i take him as my son... hehe... n not long after i take him as my son.. i hv a daughter in law.. haha... son.. jia you oh... actually i've lots so call relatives in mmu la.. jie mei, brothers, daddy, ah gong, nephew n bla bla bla... they are all my best frens in mmu...



let's see... another unforgetable memory...

celebrating yk n manfred's bday... surprisingly.... i bought them a cake.. haha... that was the 1st time i bought cake to celebrate my frens' bday.... n so... hv to thx khim to fetch me to the shop to buy the cake lo.. hehe

hmm.... then the 3 good frens went to PD trip.... n one got his xing fu... haha.....






having fun yea... haha... of cz... as touring wit frens is another kind of feelings compare wit touring wit family members... bsides.. i went to planetorium, kuala selangor, n gunung ledang wit the girls in PE19 too...

tis is the one.... me wit PE19 girls... sushyan, leena n hui ying...

the trip to planetorium n kuala selangor to c the fireflies....

we r on the way to our destination...............

some hw... in the end of the 1st trimester...

i received a surprise frm jia xing.. our boss... haha....

the details of hw we bhave during lecture... enjoy it.. cz it's cool.. haha

so... wat's ur opinion???

hehe...

anyway... the memory lane.... for 1st trimester end here....

0 comments: