Thursday, October 25, 2007

my spore life...

many said tat i'm kesian...
i'm cham... i'm crazy... i'm lonely...
but who wud ever noe wat's in my mind??
d reason of being alone rather than goin out in groups???
those who had given me those comments above obviously wud nvr understan... n wud nvr noe.. =)




paying a visit to spore each sem break has bcm a routine in my life...
it mayb not be able to get understanding from everyone..
i jz wish to be alone...
out of all d things i'm use to...
out of all d ppl tat i noe...






















being alone at here....
d only one tat stay with me all time is timbo.....
whether or not ..... goin out for shopping... is another story...
cz i jz wish to think of nth....
luv her to d max... hehe..
cz we do bully each other...
i m d "dog sitter" for d week..
bringing her dwnstar to pee n poo..
then run here n there....
n of cz... taking pic everywhere... hahahha
se mz be finding me vr annoying... n crazy...
:P











bsides.... tis is d only chance tat i can really alwz be with my eldest sis....
cz we hardly meet each other...
although she wud alwz encourage me to go for shopping...
n bring me go for sushi n all....
yet it depends on my mood...
i jz hope to find a place tat i can really relax...
n laze around....

but i truly appreciate wendy n kah fook letting me stay here without doin anything...
sumtimes even mess out d place... =.=
thx for everything...

0 comments: