Tuesday, November 13, 2007

ah gong's bday <28/11/2007>

thru out my 20 years life... tis is d first time i celeb my ah gong's bday...
and it's d first time i take pic with my ah gong..
dun ask me y... cz it's jz too long story to be explained... :P
anyway... being able to live till 84 years old... it's really vr vr good....
n being d granddaughter... of cz when parents said we were invited to attend d bday celebration... without hesitating... i went for d celebration and represented my siblings..

of cz.... i wont gv up d chance to take pics with other uncles n aunties too...
actually... it's kinda ironic feelings when attend d celebration..
as popo was suffering at home ... n of cz d sad feelings bout popo is still there...
yet i hv to show d happy face here cz it's sth to be happy with....
i can only say tat.... life is unpredictable.....

the picture aboved is those cousins tat present...
kinda kelam kabut tat nite... cz they all shy shy...
haha.. :P
but anyway....
thx to xing jie for helping us to take pics... n send d pics to me...
appreciate it lots... take k

0 comments: