Sunday, April 20, 2008

gain bek my colours of life

thx to all tat care for me....
at last....
got myself feel much better after all these kns days....
sorry for those tat i might hv lost my temper to....
dun mean it....
but i'm jz really too frustrated......
u may scold me kick me hit me.....
haha....
cz i really noe i'm bad for treating u all badly....

thursday nite shud b a happy nite for me.... as most of my frens noe.....
however... my mood was not as good as i thought... or mayb most of u all thought wat it shud b...
as i'm really cracking my lil brain to solve my problems.....
end up.....
i cudnt concentrate on my kickboxing training...
cudnt do well in everything...
cudnt even communicate well....
my bad....

truthfully...
i'm blessed to be able to b so active in all kinds of activities.....
n i'm thankful for tat.....
stil.... i'm glad to noe all d new frens tat i got to noe in kickboxing....
although it's goin to be d last session soon.....
it's really a place for me to release out my stress....
n to get fit... hehe :P finger crossed...

thx to shifu for helping me in solving my problem....
i owe u one meal ya... i rmb tat... :P
hehe... paiseh for troubling u

thx to eemay... bringing me to gym
haha..
n i'm really sorry tat i cudnt make myself wake up early on d next day...
hope we wil be able to hv another session soon...
cz it's really nice to sweat a lot ...
hehe... enjoy d smelly me.. :P
hahahaha

to my dearest YCS members...
sorry for not paying much attention to u all these days....
cz i'm kinda lost....
hope tat u all will b united by urselves...
do b strong ya.....
luv u all so much...

last but not least....
my dearest family members....
mum n dad ar......
dun worry bout me....
i'm stil d strong gal of u all....
jz nid sum time to gather bek my might.... to fight...
hehe.....
dumbo n kah fook...
thx for all d help....
appreciate it lots...

i think i m ready to face all d upcoming obstacles....
i think... :P
hehe.... anyway.... i can nvr avoid myself from facing them....
mind as well... take it easily....
dun let d trouble troubles me....
:) n there's a reason bhind everything....
so watever arises.... i think i stil hv d guts to say.. "i'm d best" at least to myself.. :P

dump dump dump
haha
dump away all other thoughts...
it's time to pia lo....
karen karen~~~
jiayou oh... :)
thx

[home alone ><]

0 comments: