Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sunday

jz like all d other sundays tat i had normally in cyberjaya...
i hide myself in C1-0-11 for d whole day again~
perhaps .... it's bcz of my DOWN mood....
or mayb is jz tat i'm too lazy to leave tis room~

i cook my own meal...
i had my hair in treatment....
frenster, facebook up-to-date.... kononnyer~
had myself sum old dramas tat i missed out when i was in secondary school~

yaya~
i noe i shudnt laze around anymore....
i hv piles n tonnes of things to do~
but~ all those unsolvable problems jz wont let me go.....
i'm stil too weak to handle these~

wana find sum1 to talk about it....
or mayb not talk about sum other stuffs...
to at least let me feel much better for my days....
if tis goes on....
i'm sure i'm goin to fail all my subjects in tis semester....
karen karen~~~
wat r u doin ??

determination....
motivation....
concentration....
where r u all ???
where d heck u've gone???
ish ish....

2 comments:

VHanded Cheepeng said...

exam exam exam~~ yea yea yea~ after this can go home~

CarrotEgg said...

jiayou jiayou jiayou!!!!