Wednesday, April 23, 2008

new start~

just bek from jogging....
really long time nvr jog with u ~ elaine~
haha....
good stamina ya...
run two rounds... crazy gal..
haha :P

today is a day to b remembered....
i got my vry first laptop...
thx to d deliveryman...
tat came at d darn rite time...
haha.... when i was stil in my dream....
thx elaine for helping me to answer him.... :)
hehe.....

n of cz...
thru out choosing d laptop n all d hard chores... i suppose... :P
thx to frens tat helped me so much..
supporting me thru...
although it may jz b a simple deal...
yet .. for me... it's really hard....
hmm~~ there's one fren... describe it as...
worse or harder than choosing a hubby??
hahaha.... no idea...
cz i really ~~~ lalala.. hehe....

thx to kah fook....
assisting me thru out d whole dealing process...
whew~~ i'm really noob in tis....
without ur help....
no laptop lo.... hehe :)

n not to forget....
shifu~ for d "____ "
hehe..... u fill in tat blank urself ya.. ;)
gonna balas ur good deed .... :)
hehehe.....

new laptop...
new start...
hope tat everything will be fine....
karen~ jiayou jiayou.....

n with this... i declare... tat.... "I'M MONEY-LESS"
hahaha... wat a broken english.... .
juz dun wana use d sensitive word... hehe :P
lalallalala

2 comments:

eLaiNe said...

haha..so, got commission anot? ~for answering the door~

congrats on the new lappie..nice webcam, sar po... :P

CarrotEgg said...

lolz!
commission??
hahha...
gv u huggies....
ahahha