Monday, May 19, 2008

list of things tat pissed me off early in d morning

wat's d matter to ppl around me.....
making my mood changed for 360 degrees.....
tml is d paper ady...
n yet nw i'm like a volcano tat gonna burst sooner or later....
damn....

i was disturbed by at least 4 calls from my auntie when i was sleeping......
it's ok to drop me a call.....
but whenever i picked up d call....
she hung up.....
cz it's not my mum's voice.....
wat d hell~~~~~~
i hate ppl doin tis.....

then.....
d textbook tat i borrowed.....
i copied halfway....... n it was taken....
jz bcz i woke up late........ not late actually....
but jz later than d person tat took it away.......
first come first serve....
i hv to admit tis term.......
damn~

since young, i hate borrowing stuffs from others.....
or ask others to do me a favor....
as i met a lot of bad situations last time....
when i stil dun hv d ability to solve d problem myself......
but my principle is....
as long as i can do it myself......
i'll nvr appear in ur helplist.....

however.....
my principle of lending stuffs to others..
was tat..... plz make an effor to approach tat fella....
since u tat his or her help.....
by msg-ing or by call-ing to inform is d first step ....
perhaps....
then??? make an effort to get from tat fella.....
doesn't mean tat it's his or her responsibility tat to make sure tat d stuffs is with u or not....
is u urself tat really nid d thing or not......

these few days....
there's tis person wana boro my tutorial....
i had said thousands of times.... tat it's alrite to borro from me......
summore..... i hv to b d reminder to ask when he will take from me.....
yet no reply.....
few days ago.... i requested tis fella whether can lend his textbook to me or not....
n gladly d answer is yes....
n tis morning... i got tat sms when i was sleeping (again after those calls)
"hey u want boro d book or not? if wan boro me ur tut sol oso"
hey~ pal.....
does it mean tat i hv to actually take d tutorial to ur doorsteps even if i nvr wanted to boro ur book.......
i mayb rude jz nw...
but i'm seriously mean it.... when i said.....
n i'm sorry for those words....
but i do hv my principles.....
especially in all these.......
it's not a barter system........
in return i hv to lend u d tutorial.....
i had ored said i'll boro....
it's whether u realy nid it or not.... tat u come n collect it.......

then~
the rubbish@@

I HAVE NO MOOD TO STUDY BCZ OF ALL THESE..........
WAT A GREAT DAY~~~~~~~
I HATE SITUATIONS TAT SPOIL MY PRINCIPLES~~~
I HATE SITUATIONIS TAT RUIN MY PLANS~~~

I'M JUST SO STUPIAK!!!

0 comments: