Saturday, May 17, 2008

my saturday~

unlike any other saturday~
i was extremely not "me" for today...
sitting in d living room....
since 930am till 6pm+ ~
browsing thru d ECP slides...
booming d living with with all kind of clubbing songs~
i'm just not so hardworking~~ for wat i noe ....
hahaha...
but it's true~
i only took a rest for 30 minutes for lunch ....
then 6pm++ went for tennis...
at least hv sum sport...
lepak a while....
tat's me!!
hehe...
nyway~~
i jz bek from tennis...
n it's 8pm+ nw...
havent bath.... havent had my dinner...
all my mind is full of "where can i get wadanho??? n oso asam fish??"
dun ask me y i'm craving for these ....
i jz duno y... .
hehe.....
hope tat sum good samaritan appear in my life...
especiall for these few days .....
haha.... it jz wont happen again.. ==

happiness 1....
i saw d yengzai playing basketball at d court when i was playing tennis...
hehe....
at least there's sth "surprise" in my boring saturday....
haha....

things to b worried about~
~ dumbo hurt her leg~ got d news from mum when i called bek tis afternoon during my 3o minutes break.... hope tat she dun b so notty.... take k....
~ ECP .. :( cudnt finish it la... so many things to memorise... sad

* m seriously in nid of kickboxing .... stress ar~~ *

0 comments: