Friday, March 20, 2009

A letter to Ti Gong

Dear Ti Gong,

I'm Carrotegg~
I'm not sure whether u'll get my msg or not...
however, I've decided to gv it a try :)
perhaps, u may alwz send ur disciples(or sum other deities?? :p) to entertain me... :D
hehe~

hereby, I sincerely wish to hv a safe and happy trip to spore.....
everything goes smoothly......
and wish to hv a peaceful midterm break......
hope tat my wishes will be granted.......
(if possible... same applies to my fello frens too )

may u hv a good day too :)
take care
P/S: recently, ppl keep spreading the rumours about the "naked guy" and "molester" at Block A1... would u plz vanish the villains???

Regards,
Carrotegg

4 comments:

Jia Xing said...

hmm......ti gong also got blogging one meh?

CarrotEgg said...

hehe~ i'm not sure....
jz trying my luck :)
hope the msg can b delivered :D

Tommy the 雙憶 said...

i dun think ti gong know english as well XD

CarrotEgg said...

hahahha~~~
MI MI WANG ZI...
lonng time no c...
so shocked to c u leave comment here :P
thx for dropping by.....
it's proven tat ti gong really too busy or dun understan english or dun really blog...
cz the first day of spore trip...
it's raining gao gao!!!!
aha~~