Saturday, March 28, 2009

silly thought

been feeling so drained of energy today....
d moment i lie dwn on the sofa....
tats where i enter the virtual world of mine...
d world with no assignment due, d world with no midterm tests, d perfect world tat i used to hv when i was young....
my UTOPIA~@@

few hours later
when i open my eyes, i found myself hugging my dearest monkey as if i hv let go of all the troubles that i've bottled up these 2 decades......
then only i noticed tat.......
it's been long since d last time i slept soundly......

a silly thought came into my mind... and i told my hsemate :
"all of a sudden, it feels like .... happiness can b so simple..... by jz hugging my dearest monkey... i can feel so warm and touched.... as if i've gained all d happiness....."
silly me!!!!@@
i must have been worn out...... by all the hectic routine of my life!!!!!!
yet i blive...... when all walked out from my life....... my dearest monkey will still there for me........
cz i blive.........

P/S:







ah gal, fast fast come bek~ wan share share french fries ni!!!!!
ah boon, fast fast get well~ wan start our plan soon~!!!!!!!!

"hope that mama faster get well from chicken pox"

12 comments:

Jia Xing said...

BD BD BD BD BD BD BD BD BD BD BD BD BD BD BD BD BD BD BD BD BD BD BD BD !

CarrotEgg said...

memang pun BD lar!!!!!

Anonymous said...

ah boon will try her best to get well.. coz her "jia xing daddy" promise will buy her haagen daz once she is recover.. wakaka

CarrotEgg said...

daddy????
since when ah boon's daddy is boss...
wow!!!!!!!!!!
wat a deal to get haagen daz........

Anonymous said...

since yesterday gua.. cant really rmb~ btw, my name is ah wen not ah boon~ wakaka.. ah boon sounds like i am a boy~ yucks..

CarrotEgg said...

not ah boon, not ah wen, is ai boon!!!!
WOOT!!!@@ :D

Jia Xing said...

=.= oh my god......
why you tell Karen about the Haagen-Dazs? siao liao, this time bankrupt liao >.<

CarrotEgg said...

Boss~
glad tat u reply here...
n remind me of my Haagen Daz~~~
yeppeeeeee~~~
Boss might be treating Haagen Daz to whoever who leave a msg here yoh....
mind to join the throng?? :D
woot! :P
hahaha~
Boss is goin to sack me ~

Anonymous said...

haha.. sorry la boss.. karen is my dearie housemate.. there's no secret between me and her..

CarrotEgg said...

dearie dearie hsemate.....
sharing is caring....!!!!!
boss~~~ Haagen Daz!!!

Jia Xing said...

T_T

*looking at my wallet*

CarrotEgg said...

it's worth it!!!!!
cz it helps to cure ai boon's sickness~~~~ !!!
wakakakaka