Tuesday, March 10, 2009

the parcel from muaR











altho i'm pissed off...
still i hv to b grateful for sending me tis parcel from muaR~
appreciate lots
indeed an important parcel to be delivered to me as soon as possible~
let's see wat so important about tis parcel:


looking at the inside~~
hmm....
another envelope???
with lots of paper???



y@p!!
they are~





i.)the spore white card (disembarkation/embarkation form)
ii.)my passport and sum amount of $$
iii.) the syilling pouch

iv.) most importantly~
the simple yet use frenly directory guide jotted by my sis to me ....
regarding the bus to take to the town from her hse...
altho it's easy to travel around spore.....
yet i stil luv to keep tis with me.... **just in case**

hope tat everything runs smoothly~
midterm tests @@
assignments @@
spore trip @@
woot!!! @@

0 comments: