Saturday, August 29, 2009

disaster?









i got see yin's msn tis afternoon...
with the 1st few words tat really terrified me...
"karen..... SCARY!!!!"
aiks........ plz ... not again~!!
it's hse problem once more......
not with the pumping system tis time.....
but d floor tiles problem.....
around 24 tiles were affected... hope tat d situation wont deteriorate......
if not..... i cant imagine wat's gonna happen......

i reached home around 5pm....
n i started to shift my things into my room....
i'm d only one affected in d hse.... as most of my things are placed in d living room...
including my study table......
let's hope tat everything gonna be alrite..... altho i see tat d cracking getting worsen after hours...
but not to d extend tat my finger can get into d crack... whew^^

while doin d clean up... and rearranging.....
i found a lot of surprises tat pinch my heart.....
"it's easier to delete a person's contact... it's jz by a clicking a mouse or pressing of a button..... but does it mean tat tis person is being deleted from ur life.. or from ur heart forever?"
i wrote this during d 1st time i met d true fren of mine......
which was about 3 years back.....

reading it right nw......
only i noticed tat d scar is stil there......
right at a corner of my heart which was well hidden...
till i noticed it today after flipping thru all d notes and blessings written by d camp-mates...

truly a fren tat i treasure...
i really hv to admit...
tat tis frenship can nvr be forgotten...
n nvr be able to be replaced.......
i will take care of those nice memories.....
d precious moments....
and d lovely advices and "suan siao"
till my last breath.....
cz i stil care...

^^ so isit a disaster or not??
i'm not sure... cz it sumhw dig out d "long-lost-me" deep inside me....
the me that actually still care....
about d frenship tat i once let go.....

P/S : chilling session with lipchung, liping, kokeng, alan and his gal gal... do took me away from d agony of reminiscing d past..... enjoy-it-lots! **giggles**

2 comments:

Ronnie She Chien Wei said...

Why you always face problems with your house one haha...

CarrotEgg said...

hey.... tat's bad :(