Wednesday, August 05, 2009

owh.... timbo...

before i started my work......
i browse thru facebook and spotted tis in my sis's facebook....
isn't she adorable??? i dun mean my sis... i mean her dog.. :P
TIMBO!!!
another family member tat i heart so much....
i miss her so much......

there you go....
i copy n paste it from my sis's entry....

My curious dog... half-black-faced.
Am sharing some pictures of my dog, Timbo, a pretty golden retriever. She's a curious dog, and she always sniffs around the auto-gate at my apartment building area in the morning when I bring her for a walk.

Most of the time, she will end up having half her face half black - full of black oil because of her sniffing at the auto-gate... aiyo!

The clean face...

Now, the half-black-faced dog... still looking so happy... :)

Silly look...

0 comments: