Wednesday, August 26, 2009

the updates

many says that it's a wrong decision staying back at cyber for the internship...... many asks y not go to other places instead of staying back in cyber......

at 1st... i thot so too....
but things jz wont turn out to be wat u alwz wish for......
u can nvr please everyone.... even i myself sumtimes find it hard to plz myself...

so... here i m.....
"stuck in cyber"
=> the phrase tat i used to tag along with me whenever i c my frens....
BUT.....
it's jz a phrase tat i use..
but d thing is.. i'm not stucked here at all..... (mayb it's jz me myself think tat i'm not stucked)
i enjoy it pretty much~

instead of d routine kickboxing lessons tat i've signed up since 2 years ago (gosh.. time flies..)
i took up this Japanese Language Beginner Class every Tuesday night.....
i've to admit : "YES.... I'M TIRED !!! but i did learn sth besides my internship.. sumtimes i even dragged my footsteps to campus... "
i may not be d best student.... but i made d effort to learn....
i may not be d most intelligent one.... but i stood up myself to practice my broken Japanese every Tuesday.....

thus, there goes d every Tues and Thurs nites of my internship.....
Monday was suppose to be d skate lesson.. but i seriously hv to apologize to all my skate dearies......
cz for not appearing in d Monday nites..... i'll try my best to meet up with u guys ya~!

for those who did read my blog (which i noe not many would..)
i spend each of my weekend wisely......
with activities.... each weekend......

so here comes d previous weekend updates!!! :)

FRIDAY
**randoMness**
believe it or not.... she's my cousin...
maternal side...
we hardly meet each other...
m glad to bump into her in alamanda ~

n so... here comes d camwhore!!!
i wana roaR ~ " i luv my c510"
wahaha
having a great nite outing with meiling
let d pic tell d stories~ :)


gals are alwz gals... **blush
i noe when losing sth.... u'll gain sth in return......
there's no WIN-WIN situation (mayb there's for u but not for me..)
losing d C1 hse.... gv me in return another bunch of great gals in MMU.....
d gals tat i cherish d moments i spent with them.....
with them.... i feel d "little-gal-in-me" tat i thot i've long lost her....
with them.... i've learnt hw to be part of d jimuis.....
about d caring... d sharing.... d joy.. d sorrow....
^^

after d nite out with meiling~
i went out with st, jason, robbie for dimsum
** no pics taken ** => too busy eating

SUNDAY
sing-K
these great peeps tat i hanged out with...
it's kinda coincidence that....
i found d similarities in their names :
Ying Ying : with double Ying
Ronnie : with double N
Robbie : with double B
♥ ♪♥♫

"Great Smile of The Day"
keep tis smile every1.....
Smile away d frown...
Wat goes around...
Comes around....


yingying only join us for sing k...
she went n meet her parents after tat....
so left three musketeers here lepak-ing at d curve.....
so we decided to watch Laughing-Gor~ d turning Point ~
nice movie though.....
jz tat... too bad... d karen in d movie die...

SHABU-SHABU
another repetitive :
double shabu
there goes my luvable Sunday
n i'm glad tat i'm still surviving well in tis intelligent city......
tribute to all that nvr hesitate to lend their helping hands in designing a more colourful life for me during my internship :)
hugz and kisses

6 comments:

Siao麻雀 said...

o..shabu shabu..
near my house..
i only nid 1 min 2 go there..
~o~

CarrotEgg said...

wow~ tat's cool....
jz 1 min to go there....
tat day i went earlier.... so i dun hv to Q up...
when i wana go home tat time...
d Q was so long...
nice to noe u, gal :)
u hv nice blog~
hw u get my blog de?

Ronnie She Chien Wei said...

Waaa, why put my funny face there... haha... so ugly...

CarrotEgg said...

haha~~!!!
vr small pic... :D
no prob lar... ;)

ConstanceSQ said...

i laugh out when i saw::

SHABU-SHABU
another repetitive :
double shabu

haha~

CarrotEgg said...

hey dear~
long time no c!!!!
no more learning kickboxing?? busy??
hw shud i name u if i wana link u in my blog???
xiaomei?? :D
thx for visiting ya...
glad tat u laugh out ~ hahaha
everything is jz so coincident! :D