Monday, December 18, 2006

??

sometimes i really dunno wat i shud do to please them...
not to say to please them actually...
just...
do the thing tat they nvr suspect...

i wonder y....
it's jz a news on going bek would be so hurt to me...
mayb it's bcz i emphasis too much on it...
n it makes me shatters my heart nw...

thinking bek home should b sth tat please them and please me too...
making everyone delighted as d gal tat nvr been home so long time
has finally spare out her time to be prepared to c the family....
yet...
when d news of heading bek home for Xmas was broke off jz nw...
doesn't seem to please them at all..
but being suspected on....

i feel pain in heart...
finding out tat i really dunno who i m...
n wat i shud do...
finding out tat tis is not wat i want...
i've been harsh in words jz nw...
as i'm being hurt by d words...
d words tat chase away all my desire n dreams to bek home...

0 comments: