Monday, December 11, 2006

ya... it's time

somehow...
tis is my own promises...
once it's being said out... it muz be done..

made up my mind and step out a step..
i noe it's silly but somehow tis is wat i've decided..
so i mz face it..

i've been searching for a comfort zone...
i remembered one senior told me b4 tat when one left his or her comfort zone..
one will lost.... i think tat's wat i m few days ago...

though my emotions is not tat stable yet...
i'll still collapse...
i'll still fed up...
i'll still hv a bit of regret...
but i'll be tough... tough enuf to do it all over again...

searching for the comfort zone of mine...
striving for the mission impossible... =)
trying watever tat i can.. watever tat i hv to stand up again...

thx for the phone call yesterday.. my fren...
it's not just a simple call...
i learn a lot from it...
i nvr regret sharing all d things with u...
i nvr regret spending bout 7 hours in tat call...
cz in tat 7 hours... i feel d care n luv from a fren...
n d moral support tat i'm alwz search for....
n tat's wat i can nvr find it these few days...
(n sorry to my roomie... =D thx for being so undestandng..)

to all...
dun worry...
i'm bek to me...
no more cctv...
no more dragging...
no more wasting...

welcome you... my dear...
u're bek... karen
n i blive.. u can do it

0 comments: