Tuesday, December 19, 2006

d true me.... disappointed?

dazing... dreaming... sleeping...
other than that... i dunno wat i can do...
trying to hide myself from everyone...
but seems like it's impossible..
since avoiding it's nvr d best way to solve problem...

yet... when time get tough...
when someone get weaker...
they tend to do so...
n it's sth tat can nvr b denied...

wana share it out...
but dunno how to start it too...
i'm a coward actually...
a coward tat dare not face d frankest truth deep in my heart...

hiding at one corner...
lying to myself tat i can do it...
avoiding my sweetest mother's nag...
heading myself towards agony....
then blaming myself for doing nth....

wat has happened to me lately?
my mind is totally blank...
or in a mess??
i also couldn't find it out...
all i noe is...
helping others in need to solve their prob...
though i'm in agony...
ya... right@@
ppl find it funny... bet u feel it too...
but at least.. it makes me feel ease as ppl around me still living thru d obstacles..
n tat's wat i want..

but when can i solve my prob...?
though i'm delighted tat someone has made me smile at last...
someone has finally let me noe tat i'm nvr alone...
as there's alwz support n advice from them..
thx...
but still i'm d only one tat can pull myself out from tis..

i'm really grateful to hv u at tis time around...
at least i feel d comfort...
i feel d warm...
tat i'm nt facing tis prob alone...
cz i'm actually a timid gal... :(

1 comments:

Endoru said...

Everyone goes through a roller-coaster ride in life. Thanks for the message on my blog and you too, have a Merry Christmas and an early Happy New Year wish from me to you, Ah Bi. Peace.