Tuesday, August 19, 2008

baby can display ad ....

can u see tat???
can u see tat????
can u SEE TAT??????
it's displayed..."STUPIAK TOMATO"
wakakakkakaakka

finally my baby can display liao :D

was in d lab trouble shooting it in d afternoon....
super duper ganjiong...... esp when we found out tat it's d hardware prob......
THANKS to my geng partner......
helping me to solve d prob at nite......
sent me tis pic..... informing me tat....
problem SOLVED :D
panggah panggah....

it's not stupiak tomato at all....
it's super geng tomato!!!
haha...
u noe wat i mean.....

u got d mood to study ady.....
but i'm stil lebih-ing......
anyway..... mood is better ady
not so dwn like jz nw........
thx for all tat helped me.... esp d mini-p mates as follow :
~ ronnie tat luv to "bath" with d wires..... :P
~ bu lai en tat luv to sing K..... GG loh... haha
~ yi cheng.... d pro troubleshooter.....
~ lip liang, our dai lou tat keep on check on our progress..... yet ponteng today :D
~ TOMATO tat nearly gv up on me :|

JIAYOU!!!

2 comments:

Red-ElmO™ said...

Congrats in getting ur circuit to work!! haha.. kinda funny though.

Oh ya, ur blog seems to have a new background sound wor! sounds nice :P

CarrotEgg said...

hahaha... thx wo :D

i nvr change my blog background sound wo.... :P
anyway... thx ya :D
jiayou jiayou@@