Sunday, August 24, 2008

d shitty mood.....

SHIT!!!!
walau eh.....
i feel like cursing.......

woke up at 1250pm.......
found myself stepping on water at kelmynn's chair there.....
i turned bek and check on my laptop......
buzzed wei jie...... "is it raining tis morning??"
"nope... y?? " he asked....
i was wondering.....
hmm....... then y got water..... ???
so i make myself more awake by bunch-ed up my hair....
i walked to d place where i stepped d water b4 tat...
then i found d pathway to yamunah's room was fulled with water!!!!!
yellowish water!!!!!! daamMMNNNNNN~






















doomed~
i checked both toilets.....
both oso full of d shits......
wat a scene~~~

i double checked where it leaks to......
my room is d biggest victim......
worse condition.....
kelmynn's table, cupboard, things under d bed~ my cupboards, my table, my printer!!!!!!
all are d victims.......

i spent more than 5 hours on d cleaning, shifting, everything@!@@@!!!!
wasted my whole day.......
arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
SHIT SHIT SHIT!!

even d god is playing a fool on me......
i helped mynn to clear her stuffs n hang it on d balcony to dry it.....
in less than 20 minutes......
sunny day switch to rainy day.......
arghh :|

then.... bek to d origin.....
clean!!!
it spoiled my good mood tat i hardly trained from pat gong... =.=
sumhw..... i felt quite sorry n guilty.....
so i tried to b happy again....
i went out with jack and wei loon.......
mood did change to a better one...... :)
but not d appetite....
thx guys..........

after d restock in jusco....
"prince caspian" is waiting for me... wakakka...
haha.. :P
in less than 15 minutes after d show.....
i heard sum "burup burup" sound..... from sumwhere.....
i stood up n walked to d laundry room thought tat it was from there.....
cz d bubbles alwz comes up whenever got tat sound......
but it's dry inside there....
gosh...... does it mean tat.......
YES IT IS..... :(
TOILET AGAIN........
my tears alwz dropped dwn when i saw tat scene again......

yesterday i jz cleaned d hse n washed d toilet....
today i hv to do tat cz of d SHIT....
n tis is d second time of today????
not again?????

i pissed off by human and scene.....
i cudnt take it anymore.....
thx ying ying for letting me stay overnite.....
at least i did feel much better.... :)

tml is another day........
but i really dun wana clean d hse anymore .......
hw nw :(

0 comments: