Friday, August 29, 2008

my luvly thursday in tis shitty week

today.....
i skipped my classes... end up i stil wake up early cz of tina's call...
asking me if i wana shift to ah liao's place....
altho i did feel glad tat i've one place to stay....
to hide .... to call it home.....
but d emotion dropped bek to zero again...
when i found tat there's no internet connection there...

then.... kaomi told me about d empty room at his fren's hse...
in d end... it's being occupied......
dun get terasa, i nvr blame u ya...
it's ored been vr nice of u helping me find rooms or hses...
thanks a lot....

then..... at incubator..... i got cheated by d clock...
thot ored 8pm...
but actually only 6pm... ==
duno who so gesiao go change d time
:P

anyway....
i'm blessed to hv a lot of frens supporting me ....
helping me to ease my mind....
at least let me think things thru.....
pat gong ar.... julian..... YCS (my favourite... thx for bringing me to movie... ) ... those tat send me regards... both bro in laws.... sisters.... parents.....
n my mp3 sampat partner~ tomato...
haha....
thx for sending me tis ...
was so blur when i check my mail....
saw d lyrics....
thx ya :)
i did laugh out.......

哭不出来(大便版)

Oh My God 那都是真的
我的家淹水了
房间啦 客厅啦
充满了Sai水

Ka Na Sai 我的Formal衣
上面呢黄黄的
没办法 丢掉咯
天啊 为何这样对我

我想哭 但是哭不出来
满脑子是Pang Sai
Pang Sai呢占据了我的家
想到Sai就想吐
哪有泪流下来

我哭了 Sai还是会回来
我会耐心等待
Management会把它给修好
阿Bi不再懊恼
“好朋友”不会来

Oh My God 我要星期四
很想去Kick Boxing
想打人 想发泄
充满了热情

Ka Na Sai 我要我的家
何时才会修好
我的房 我的床
到底 何时才能用

我想哭 但是哭不出来
家里变Ka Na Sai
搞到我要寄居朋友家
我的“Mum Mum”馒头
也寄居家尉家

我哭了 家里还没修好
恨死那些Pang Sai
巴不得将它们都吃光
求求那些Pang Sai
快离开我的家

2 comments:

VHanded Cheepeng said...

wow, got lyric. Never thought the shit really bother you so much...

CarrotEgg said...

ding dong~
haha... it did bother me a lot..
cz it made me a homeless kid nw...
summore damages on my stuffs... ==
it's been one week...
n it's nt settled yet.....