Tuesday, August 26, 2008

i wan my hse bek

while attending mini project in d lab....
i'm actually chatting with liping thru YM...
trying to get sum updates about hw's d progress of getting d hse done....
countdwn-ing for d management to suck out all d "flood"
my head was spinning ad.....
trying to get my head to summarise all d things to b shifted out to wei jie's hse right after d management finished their work.....

gosh....
waiting is SUX!

around 630pm....
mynn n me bek to our hse from wei jie's hse....
we met cheewei, liping , elaine at d staircase~
we opened d wooden door.....
hoping tat we could get to c a better view.....
we did get wat we wan.....
d view of bright n clean hse.......
unfortunately.... it's only d LIVING ROOM and KITCHEN.....
i bet ..... it mz hv "flooded" again after d management went off......
n guess wat...... my room "flooded" again too......
hw great is tat....
poor yam.... her room kena too.......
n she's not bek yet.....

me n mynn wore d plastic bags on our feet n wore d slippers b4 we entered our room...
thinking tat it might help to filter out sum of d thingy???
==
my tears nearly dropped.....
n i nearly fainted.....
after sum considerations....
we decided to seek for help....
but d frens on our batch mostly stil in campus.....
thus... i decided to seek for help from ivan n kam hong....
THANKS for spending ur time in helping us shifting d things.....
esp kamhong..... u stil hv to rush for ur meetings.....
THANKS & sorry ....

homeless is not a good feeling at all....
it's like..... dun hv a place to hide....
dun hv a place to hv a peace of mind....
cz i felt like i'm actually interrupting sum other ppl's lives.....
but thank goodness i hv them to keep me....
if not.... i really duno where else to stay....
n deep inside my heart i noe tat...
whoever tat seek help for me i'll help them too whenever i can....
but stil.......
haiz......
i duno~~~~

0 comments: