Thursday, November 20, 2008

Cheras Pasar Malam

the 1st food tat i'll think of getting from Cheras Pasar Malam is the "doufu tangyuan"
i called it tis way... as i duno d name too~
haha... :P
anyway......
i get to try tis food when i was in beta year.....
sum kind senior is kind enuf to buy me tat as i cudnt tag along to d pasar malam....
and tat was like years ago for d first try~~~
then from time to time.... tat's d food tat i kept hearing from d others whenever they go to d pasar malam at cheras......

sumhw kinda craving for tat...... >_+
Since my hsemates are goin there too........
i asked my hsemate to help me buy :P
and guess wat??? she really did...
haha... thx gal@@!!
due to d ke-pekcek-an in d photo editing......
u bring me sum happiness :D
yepppee~~~
n ta-dah!!!
i took sum time to make myself Happy abit :D
dear ti gong~ bring me sum joy!!! :D
trying to forget about d reality~~~
**I HAVENT STUDY FOR MY QUIZ!!!!**






admiring the beauty of my tangyuan in d doufu hua~~
ahhahaha









**SAMPAT**


I apologize for my craziness~~~~
haha....
bek to my reality world!!!
which means i got no time to study for d quiz ad~
GG@@

4 comments:

李文健 이문건 りぶんけん said...

i wan to eat

CarrotEgg said...

haha...
u alwz go out one...
nvr jio me.....

VHanded Cheepeng said...

sampat.

CarrotEgg said...

lalala.....
it's really nice to eat cz of d warmth feeling..
hahaha