Wednesday, November 19, 2008

updates!!!!

do i look tat cham???
hmm... i hope i'm not...
mayb jz look old ad???
hahaha

i feel so sorry when replying kaizai's sms tat i only available on tat restricted time.....
sumhw d guiltiness arise !!
ya.. i noe it's stupid to hv such feeling...
cz it jz ... i duno~

anyway....
after having put up all my appointments n reminders on my desktop..
u noe la.... me blur blur~~
gotta jot dwn each of it... just in case.
then only i found out tat i'm packed with tonnes of works....
wow!!!
it seems so unbelievable..
as i only hv 2 subjects.....
so lil subjects yet so many things to be completed....
perhaps i'm jz so gatal tat i got myself into d hectic lifestyle once again!!!
take a look on my desktop!!!

colourful!!!
which i hope it pictures my life in such a way too~
haha.. :P
anyway... things aint goin really well these days....
sum personal annoy-ments... (a new vocab tat i created .? :P )
which wil nvr b able to be cleaned up!!! wat-e-ver~~
m stil glad to make tat call to shenni two days bek.....
fren for more than 10 years!!! wow~
stil tat sampat altho both ored more than 21 years old~ haha

21 years old....
just started my lessons on the so called "roller blading" this semester...
which shud b skating~~
everyday i pray hard not to fall dwn...
for those who skate on monday .... should noe my typical phrases whenever i skate...
haha....
thx to all d "gong gong"s that assist me ya~~
i noe i'm d lucky one having ppl assisting me.... :P
but i nid to overcome my phobia first....
thx to all d "gong gong" sekalian~
hahhahhaahaha~
n really nice to all of u.. :D
thx for d encouragements... to me tis old auntie~ lolz

blablabla~~
i duno wat i typing.....
no mood study for quiz la!!!!

0 comments: