Sunday, November 30, 2008

yoyo~

yo- wat's up!!!
tis is my idol recently..
i wana b like it~~!!!
i'm busy like a Bee!!!!
wakakaka

kesian to my hsemates for listening to my rants....
bearing my super dark face~~
as i was super duper kena boOoooOooOOommMmMMmmmm
by the responses and replies i've got from the "gods"
which my hsemates keep getting my "what the ... " from me when they pass by me....
thank goodness, they are with me...
to be my recycle bin...
perhaps~~!! :P
hehe.....

thx gals......
as i really cant believe my eyes, my ears....
tat there really exist such "gods"
the expertise that are really will let me show them the stare of "damn u"
watever~~~
life is like a box of chocolate... kan??
i accept my fate~~~~~~~
unwillingly.. :(
haha...

at least... surprisingly...
i kinda miss home this two days after being "kena-kan" by these "gods"
they do hv such abilities...
clapz~~~

0 comments: