Friday, March 28, 2008

ai xin bento

tis blog is dedicated to d two cute guys....
both brilliant, TALL, n with d finest heart....wow...
such nice guys... where to seek for wo...
n i'm blessed to hv them to came into my life....
bringing me laughters n d "happiness 5" that actually comes true...
grateful~ :D

they are khangleng & darren.....
bringing me d ai xin bento that they prepared early in d morning...
which cause them to force themselves woke up at 730 am. tis morning....
so paiseh...
mafan d two of them... ><..
was shocked when i got d sms tis noon around 1145am
"karen wait a while ya" by darren....
cz i really thot they were jz joking...
then d funny khangleng that thought of giving me a surprise by appearing at d back of me...
end up he got himself knocked by d rak... deh'
hahaha....
dont mean to laugh jz nw.. :D
but by giving me a surprise... u gv me laughter instead...
thx

nice food, nice ppl, nice day....
may all be blessed jz like me....
n may my all other days be blessed jz like tis....

seems like i hv to make myself available for cooking d soup for d cute gang...
haha.....
finger crossed ya...
u all dint post d blog bout tis...
i'll post it here myself n set myself up oso de...
as a repay la... :P
hahahah....
thx for all ya ;)
for d "1st spaghetti from fren"

bek to study lo...
~ library-ING ~

2 comments:

Darren said...

I WAN MY SOUP!!!!!!
^^
wakakaka

CarrotEgg said...

lolz... i've got u all d soups yest wo... :P
but nt wat u wan la.
hahahhaa
too bad...
paiseh :P