Friday, March 28, 2008

thursday is alwz d happy day ... yeah!!!!

obviously...
my mood is good...
hahaha...
after all these hard times....
manage to gain bek my happiness again....
kinda sad during d day bek to cyber (after midterm break)
cz i'm "forced" to be bek....
by d internal self of me....... to save myself from d further agony.....
haiz.... thx mynn.... for lending me an attentive ear to lament to...
gamsiah :D

then bek to cyber...

happiness 1~
i hv great frens.... great kids.... great me.... hahaha.. of cz :P
i enjoy my every single second of life with all my might....
but except wasting my time in sleeping la...
hahaha...

happiness 2~
finally i'm bek to tennis...
yeppeee.....
after d long long break without any practice...
i'm bek to d court... to warm up
haha :P
kanasai-nyer....
whew~~ thx for d patience~ jimui wei jie.....
i'm stil a noob in tat... yet i'm stil so adamant tat i wana learn it.. :D
so trust me.... one day i can make it... hahahhaha
finger crossed** wink wink

joke 1: ~ d day tat i play tennis...
when i jz wanted to say... "i got no might ad!! can we go home nw??"
b4 these words were out from my lips....
two big guys join in d court n play...
hmm... kinda sked cz not so good in my skill... yet i'm playing with strangers ><... a bit bit mensiahsuikan
but stil... i try...
n who noes... they play "lazy-ball"
lolz... n thus... i'm in :D
then... who noes one of d guys... got attracted by two lenglui malay gals tat passby d court...
hahahaha... it's d first time i saw guy being stunned by d lenglui in real life...
cz it alwz happen in drama only... which i stil cudnt blive it tat it will actually happen in real life...
hahaha:P
then d poor guy got hit by d tennis ball... :P
tis is d consequences of not paying attention in d game :D
ahhahaha

happiness 3~
yeppee.... after d long long wait of regrading....
finally i manage to get d notice from ERU..
n it's a good news :D
i got A- instead of B- for tennis....
hahahahhaa...... meaning?? i can get bek my RM50.. :P lolz
n thus i retreat myself a kickboxing jersey....
yeppee..... :D

happiness 4~
kickboxing tonite has been a blast.....
i kick n punch with all i hv....
sit up 50 times....
release all my tension ad :D
yeah~!! n then after d lesson.....
it's time for YCS.....
glad to hv u all with me all d thursday nites.....
really nice to be with u all....
n due to my notty-ness....
i repeat d history of "wiper-game" jz nw...
wongkok mz be very pek cek.. :P hahahha
may our frenship remains forever...
a toast to all :D
long live YCS

happiness 5??
which is stil a big Question Mark....
khangleng n darren walk me bek jz nw after i took things from tomato...
n as wat khangleng said...
tml my lunch will be on him wo....
so.... i think i shud gv sum trust on him gua...
hahaha.... jk jer....
lets see hw's his cooking then :P
fingercrossed tat he'll really make tis comes true
thx anyway... for so thoughtful :)
no matter it happens or not...
it stil a brilliant idea to bright up all our friday... :D
hehe....
really happy tat u n darren so humourous
talking n laughing together
jiayou

tml nite is een midterm test lo.....
circuits circuits....
hmmm....
i'll jiayou... n i hope i can really do well :)
time to rest lo.....

6 comments:

Darren said...

hehehe... i'll make sure khang leng keep his promise dun worry... kakaka

VHanded Cheepeng said...

hey, i tagged you!

Gravitation said...

no worry plz... Muahahaha~~!!!
pls be prepared or else u'll be very very very supriz for your lunch 2mr.. hehehe~
anyway... everyone pls pray for karen coz i might wake up at noon 2mr... then lunch might become dinner or supper d keke..
gambateh for 2mr test!!

CarrotEgg said...

darren~
lolz....
then we shall c each other tml at lib foyer...
hahahha
nite nite ;)

CarrotEgg said...

zhenzhiwei~
deh'
wat tag lai de.???
i think hv to wait for a long time for me to answer all...
ahhaha
do gv me sum time ya ;)
thx for tag-ing me...
waakkakaka

CarrotEgg said...

khangleng~
we shall c tml jz like wat i said to darren la...
ahhahhaa....
who noes rite??
:P
c u got heart bo...
jk jer....
enjoy ur cooking tml ya ;)
hehehhe
important for me le....
it's d meal b4 i go for test..
ahhaha