Thursday, March 06, 2008

CH3 gathering ** 9/2/08 **

hehe....
finally.... i got all d pics from d gathering...
yeppee.....

it's a gathering for all d 1999 batch of Sekolah Rendah Jenis Kebangsaan (Cina) Chung Hwa Ketiga~
a day to share our happiness with d ppl we luv...
d ppl we care...

thx to wen jie, shenni, boon peng, sui luan, shin yong..... n all....
for helping... for assisting... for guiding.... for coming... ;)
it's jz like another event tat held in any place.....
without d participant....
nth can b done.....
n it will nvr be a full circle... without d present.......
hehe.....

reminiscing bek...
it's been 4 years i think.....
having tis gathering ever since grad from secondary school.....
first n second year.... d venue is at my hse....
then since last year... thx to my fello frens.....
manage to find such a luvly place.. "xiang xuan"...
to organise tis memorable gathering.....
muacks.....

Class 6B with Cai Lao Shi

Class 6M with He Lao Shi

as wat i told d teachers....
i'll try my best to organise tis for more years.....
as long as i stil hv d energy....
i stil hv d passion....
n as long as u all stil gv me tis chance.... spare d precious time of urs....
to share with us.... d duration of three hours of gathering.....
appreciate our frenship.... our relationship....

m really sorry if i dint manage to catch up with u guys during d gathering..
as i'm trying my best to collect all d information, d contacts from all present..
to ease our job for d coming years.....
hope u all can 4gv me.....
really wish tat i can hv d chance to take pics with each n everyone of u....
i'll try my best to improve tat next year ya...
hahaha.....

d only pic tat i manage to take individually with my luvly fren
n tis is yi hui...
when i jz reach d place...
sorry for being late...
cz waiting for other CH3-mate tat duno hw to come here..

d group photo....
ppl tat not in (zhi xiong, zhee hui, zhe shao, xing wei, jia ying)
**hope i dint left out any**

guys n gals....
remember our promise next year....
for those CH3-mates tat wish to come... contact me...
dun hv to feel paiseh.....
cz we really "zhao ni men zhao dao hao xing ku"
hahaha :P

thx for coming my dear teachers... "He Lao Shi, Cai Lao Shi, Lee Lao Shi, Zeng Lao Shi"
thx for acc me early in d morning when waiting for d others to come my hse, " Jia C, Tupai, Kai Wen"
thx for fetching me,"Kai Wen, Zhi Kwi, Xue Qun"
thx for d surprise,"Xing Wei, Zhe Shao"
THX everyone~~!!

LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH...
:D

0 comments: